What is the Q Center?
The Q Center at the Hartford campus is where students attending UConn can get help with their Q Courses in math, chemistry, physics, and statistics.
Are appointments required?
- No appointment is required to come to the Q Center.
- You can just drop in anytime the Q Center is open.
- But Making an Appointment is a good thing.
- You will be sure of getting help if you make an appointment with a tutor.
- To make an appointment, please email us at QCenter.Hartford@gmail.com.
- Please include a phone number where the tutor can call you.
Do I have to pay to use the Q Center?
The Q Center is free to all UConn students. It won’t cost you a dime!
Where is the Q Center?
The Q Center is located in the Hartford Times Building, room 316.
Q Center Schedule
You can find the schedule at this page
What should I bring to the Q Center?
- Your text book, class notes and calculators
- Writing utensils and paper
- Adequate time to get your questions answered
Can I get Q Center help Online?
The Q Center does not currently offer any online tutoring.
Can groups use the Q Center?
If a group of students have similar questions, they are welcome to come in at once. If you want to do that, you might want to make an appointment to be sure the best person is present to help you although this is not necessary.
Will my teachers know I use the Q Center?
When you come in the Q Center staff will only ask your name and a few details for internal Q Center time keeping purposes. This information will not be shared with your instructors.
Lost Property? I lost something in the QCenter
Mr Brockway at the Q Center will hold onto anything found in the Q Center for a few days.
After that the property will be handed into the business office.