If you would like to be considered for a position as a Peer Tutor at the Q Center, please follow the application procedure below. We have filled most of the positions for Spring 2017, but invite you to submit an application, particularly if you can tutor Calc 1132, Chem 1128, Phys 1202Q, Biol 1108 or above. We will contact you when positions become available!
What We Offer
- Flexible hours: 3 to 10 hours per week
- Competitive pay: starting salary of $10.5 per hour
- Collegial atmosphere
- Valuable experience
Who We Want
- Dedicated, friendly, and prompt peer tutors
- Must be proficient in at least one of the following subjects:
- Math, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Biology
- Cumulative GPA of 3.4, GPA in Q courses of 3.5
- Email a copy of your unofficial transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out the application form
- Selected applicants will be invited to interview with Q Center staff.